It’s no fun to look in the mirror or at photos and see that your skin is sagging and loose. Our skin loses collagen and elastin, their protein building blocks, as we get older.
It’s natural to see sagging skin – face, neck, and body – but you don’t need to tolerate it. There are plenty of treatments an aesthetic doctor can provide, including fillers, Botox, Profhilo, and Ultrasound treatments.
If you’re wondering how to fix sagging cheeks naturally without surgery, keep reading.
How to Fix Sagging Cheeks Naturally
Do you have sagging skin – face, neck, and body? You don’t need to go under the knife and have invasive surgeries. Thankfully, there are many ways to address this problem and deal with loose skin under chin without surgery.
Here are some of the most common treatments that you can use to fix sagging cheeks naturally. You just need a short visit or two to my London aesthetics clinic – they’re simple and fast, with little downtime.
We start with a personalised skincare consultation and decide what treatments will work best for your needs. Most of my patients return to work the same day!
- Radio Frequency Ultrasound Treatments – Focused ultrasound energy heats your skin up to 5mm deep to stimulate collagen production. A technician uses a handheld device to deliver the ultrasound waves, helping the skin become firmer within just one or two sessions. Ultrasound is one way how to tighten neck skin without surgery for older patients. However, it can also be used as a preventative for younger patients. The results last approximately one year.
- 8-point Facelift – The 8-point facelift uses dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid (HA). They’re injected into the eight areas that most commonly lose volume with age, both remedying and preventing sagging and hollowed skin. This gives you a youthful and refreshed look without the need for surgery, and the results are beautiful. The results last between six and eighteen months.
- Profhilo – Profhilo is an injectable that includes hyaluronic acid (HA). Over time, it works from the inside out to increase your skin’s elasticity and provide a smooth and firm appearance. Over time, it plumps up your skin and leaves it looking dewy. While it can’t fix sagging skin, it can improve its appearance. The results last approximately one year.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections – Anti-wrinkle injections like Botox are designed to deal with wrinkles. However, they can also improve the texture and appearance of sagging skin, especially when combined with fillers to add volume. The results last approximately four to six months.
- Fillers – As we age, our skin becomes laxer and looser. As a result, hollows can appear in the cheeks and under the eyes. This loss of volume can make you look much older than necessary. You don’t have to sit back and let it happen – filler injections can add back that lost volume. The results last approximately six to eighteen months.
Do you want to learn more about how to fix sagging cheeks naturally? Get in touch today, and let’s discuss your options.